Official guide to download Xender for PC Windows 10 is provided in this tutorial with the official guide.
File Sharing & Transferring App is an amazing application that you can use to transfer files from one device to another. It uses the Wi-Fi networks of the devices. In this article which is appropriately titled.
In this article which is appropriately titled Xender for PC Download for Windows 10/8.1/7, we will learn about the download process of Xender on PC and also its features.
Now, before apps like Xender came and dominated the file transfer scene, people used to transfer files either Bluetooth, NFC or data cables. The first two wireless methods don’t provide speed and the third one takes long setup time but provides better speed.
But, after the advent of Xender App, those were the things of past. People were now able to achieve lightning fast transfer speeds for wireless transfers. The ensuing sections will give you a better idea about how you can use Xender for Windows.
Xender for PC Download using Nox App Player
Xender is an application that is available on the Android, iOS and the Windows phone platform. So apparently, you can’t use it as an app on a PC directly.
However, you can use Xender on PC to transfer files from a phone via a Web client. But don’t let that take you off the track because we have a method that will let you use the app on a PC.
In this particular method, we are going to use an Android emulator to run Xender for PC. An emulator is a PC app that emulates the Android OS and lets you run Android apps on a PC. There are many emulators out there, but we’re gonna go with the Nox App Player which is the best according to me. Here are the steps.
- Download the setup file of the Nox App Player from here according to your PC; Windows or Mac.
- The file size is around 282 MB. So, wait for some time as the download progresses.
- Now, when the download is complete, navigate to the downloads folder and double-click on the setup file.
- Click Accept Agreement and choose “Install”.
- This will install Nox App Player and then you must click Start to use it.
- On the home page of Nox, you will find a couple of pre-installed apps among which Google Play Store is also there. Open it and install Xender from there.
- You can even install Xender on PC with the help of the APK file. Get the APK file from here and drag it into the emulator which will install it.
This way, you can use Xender for PC simply by using an emulator which does the job of an Android smartphone on a PC. You can now transfer files in the same way you do on an Android phone or tablet. We’ll have a look at the other method which can be used to use Xender for PC.
Xender on PC via Web client
There is yet another method by which you can transfer files to and from a PC and a smartphone. You can do this with the help of the Xender for PC web client. In this method, you need to connect both the devices to the same Wi-Fi with a working internet connection. Or you can connect the PC to your phone’s hotspot, whichever you want.
We will explain both methods in the below explanation.
- Open a web browser and go to this website: web.xender.com
- You will see a QR code on the screen. Now, open the Xender App on your smartphone. Tap on receive or send and select “Connect to PC”.
- Then tap on the SCAN button and scan the QR code from your PC screen.
- This will establish a connection the devices provided that they are connected to the same network.
Now for the second method.
- Open the app on your smartphone and select Connect to PC. Tap on the round yellow hotspot icon.
- The app will tell you to connect the PC to the shown Wi-Fi network, which is your phone’s hotspot.
- Connect your PC to the said network and enter the IP address from your phone’s screen in the browser on your PC and hit enter.
- This will connect the two devices and you will be able to share files across them.
This was the second method to connect a PC to a phone via the Web client. It uses the hotspot and therefore it doesn’t need any internet connection. The latter is more preferable.
Features of Xender for Windows 10/8.1/7
There are a lot of features that come bundled with this app. Xender is one of the earliest apps that pioneered the use of mobile hotspot and Wi-Fi for the transfer of files from one device to another. So, it is natural that it has evolved a lot over the past few years.
Let’s take a look at all the amazing features this app lets you use once you download and use it.
- Send files to your friends in an unbelievably short time with lightning fast transfer speeds.
- Files of all types and formats can be sent using Xender for Windows from one device to another.
- You can send Songs, Videos, pictures, and even documents and zip files.
- No need for an internet connection or data cables to transfer files across devices.
- The size of files is no bar in the transfer process and you can send files as large as you want.
- Cross-platform support allows you to share files across different devices like Android, iOS, and Windows, etc.
- Xender for PC also allows you to replicate your whole device along with SMS, contacts, videos, games and other data when you are switching from an old one to a new one.
- You can access your storage files and manage them from inside the app.
- Check out apps from the connected devices in just one tap.
Feel good after reading these features? I bet you do because there are few apps like Xender that offer features like this. You can enjoy a plethora of features with Xender on PC.
Xender has a huge user base all across the world and this can be proved by the number of times it has been downloaded from the Google Play Store. This ends our post on Xender for PC Download for Windows 10/8.1/7. For any queries, contact us at Xender.