In this age of technology and wonder, smartphones are constantly evolving at an amazing pace. And now more than ever, the usage of smartphone apps is skyrocketing. Today’s post, Xender APK Download for Android (Latest Update) is all about a useful app for the Android platform.
Xender APK is a file transfer application that you can use to transfer any kind of files across devices. It connects two or more devices via a Wi-Fi network and then the users can share any kind of files that they want from one another. Xender App is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Tizen operating systems.
But in this post, we are going to focus exclusively on Xender for Android. We will see the download guide and how to install the app on an Android device and also how to use it to share files.
Xender APK Download for Android
Xender App is available for the Android OS and to the relief of Android users, it is officially available on the Google Play Store.
So, you won’t have to go looking for the app on third-party websites. Nevertheless, it can also be found on third-party sites in case you want to do Xender APK download from there.
Here is the official method for Xender APK Download and Installation from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- Then tap on the search icon to reveal the search bar.
- Type Xender in the search bar and hit Enter to search for the app on Google Play.
- After the results are displayed, select the app from the list and tap on it to go to its download page.
- Xender APK Download is free, so click on the green “Install” tab to start the installation process.
- Wait for some time and Google Play will install it on your Android device.
This method works for all the Android phones and tablets. But sometimes, the Play Store doesn’t work or won’t let you install the app because of insufficient storage space. In that case, you will have to go for the second method which I have explained below.
- Download the Xender APK file from here.
- Now, go to Settings> Security and turn on Unknown Sources. This will allow the installation of third-party apps.
- After that, go to the Xender App APK file and tap on it. It will ask you whether you want to install it along with some conditions. Click “Next” and then “Install”.
This way Xender APK will be installed on your Android phone. We have covered two methods to install the app on your device. Now, it’s time to look at the features of Xender for Android.
Xender App features
There are some great features in Xender APK App that make it worth having on any Android user’s phone. After the emergence of this app, it completely took over the Bluetooth sharing scene.
People would no longer require Bluetooth, NFC or data cables to transfer stuff across devices.
Moreover, it would take a lot of time to transfer files through the above-mentioned methods. Even with fewer files, it took a considerable amount of time. But with Xender for Android, the transfer speeds increased by leaps and bounds. It is almost 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Let’s see the features in detail.
- You can send files of any kind including audio, video, pictures, documents, etc. without any kind of size restrictions.
- Get transfer speeds up to 10 MB/s and average of up to 3-4 MB/s.
- No internet connection or data cables are needed to transfer the files.
- Cross-platform makes it possible to transfer files from Android to iOS and vice versa and also other platforms.
- Send files to a number of people at the same time without compromising the transfer speed.
- Clone or replicate your old device with just one simple tap and copy everything; from contacts and SMS to media and games.
- Check out the apps and games of the connected devices with one click.
- You can navigate around your storage and also move, copy and delete files within it.
These were the features of the acclaimed file sharing app i.e. Xender for Android. In the following section, we will see the proper process for connecting and transferring files across various devices.
How to use Xender APK?
This quick guide will get you up to speed on how to use Xender for Android to send files to other devices. The app works pretty much same for every device platform, so you need not worry.
In the below description, I have listed out the steps necessary for using the app.
- First of all, you need to open the app aka Xender APK. If you don’t have it installed already, then get it by using one of the above-explained methods.
- After you’ve opened the app, you will see two buttons on the bottom of the screen: Send and Receive.
- Clicking on Send creates a group by activating your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot. Now, the other person should click on Receive.
- It will activate the Wi-Fi on that phone and look for nearby open Xender connections.
- The sender’s phone will show on the receiver’s radar by the username they have given. Clicking on that username will establish a connection between the two phones.
- Now, you can select any files and just tap on “Send” to share with each other.
- All the files are categorized according to App, Photo, Music, Video and File. You can select your files from there and share them.
- Multiple users can also connect to a single sender and create a group.
You can even change your username and download location from the settings menu. The latest version of the app as also introduced the theme feature. It lets you choose the color theme of your choice and make Xender for Android better than it already is.
With this, we would like to conclude our post on Xender APK Download for Android (Latest Update). We have covered the topics of download, features and how to use the app. If you feel like you need more assistance on the topic, then we will be happy to help you on Xender App.